Pelican Containers is a pro not only in sourcing quality containers but also delivering them with great perfection at the trickiest locations. All our shipping container delivery equipment is of the best quality and our drivers are fully trained and certified to carry out complex off-loading tasks. The trucks we use undergo regular safety checks to ensure safe unloading of the containers.
Successful Deliveries Need Some Preparation
While we make sure to adhere to every safety measures while carrying out our container delivery services, you, as a customer, also need to ascertain whether your location is suitable enough for such an activity. The below guide will help you in understanding whether your site is container-friendly or not:
- Our trucks are heavy and cannot navigate through soft or uneven surfaces. Smooth, solid, and levelled grounds, preferably covered with gravels, are the best.
- Both underground and overhead cables, as well as overhanging trees and manholes, play deterrent to truck movement.
- To deliver a 40-foot container, our trucks need 120ft long, 10ft wide, and 16ft high obstruction-free space.
- Similarly, for a 20-foot container, we need 70ft of straight clearance, along with 10ft wide, and 16ft high space.
- ‘S’ curves, horseshoe bends, driveway with more than 4% grade, etc. are major obstacles for bulky delivery trucks.
- If you want us to deliver the container on a highway or other public locations, you need to assume all legal responsibilities and seek appropriate approvals from the authorities.
If you aren’t sure about the suitability of your site, contact us to help resolve all your queries. We can also send our specialists to survey your site.
Get Quality Container Delivery Services at pelicancontainers.com
Pelican Containers has been in the used shipping container trading for years now and is a reputed name in the global market. We supply almost all varieties of conex boxes and offer personalized services to our customers.
For any assistance with regards to buying, selling or part-exchanging your shipping container or for other general queries, please feel free to contact us. We’ll get back to you in a jiffy.